terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just send us an email at [email protected].
This site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register or order on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Malta, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Goods by you (the customer or you). We are Ridgegreen Ltd, a company registered in Malta whose registered office is at Flat No.2, Merill Court, Fuxa Street, San Gwann, SGN1308, Malta.
Our registration number is C90456 and our VAT registration number is MT25953410.
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession;
- Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the order;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description, as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s order.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
- In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
- When an order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- Any price is valid at the moment of the order only, you shall not be able to redeem a price previously seen if it has changed since.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at the Supplier’s website https://www.ilma-natural.com.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additionnal delivery or other charges for the Goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Payment for Goods must be made prior to delivery. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order, so we can take payment immediately through our partner https://www.mypos.com, before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the period agreed, or failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or if you told us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not deliver within that period.
If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) return all payments made under the Contract in a 14 days period.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered to you, we will (in addition to other remedies) return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods in a 14 days period.
- If the Goods have been delivered and accepted by you or your nominee, we will not accept any return.
The reason is that our products are liable to deteriorate, and we cannot verify if they have been used in respect of the specific conditions of use.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to adresses outside Malta. If however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location and time agreed, we may charge €5 to store and redeliver the Goods.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them. Once you have accepted the delivery, goods are supposed to be in a good state and not broken.
If your building is not equiped with a lift, we deliver at the ground floor. If you want the delivery to your door anyway, it will be charged 2.50€ directly paid to the carrier.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and if delivery has been made by mistake, end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- You cannot exercize your right of withdrawal and therefore you right to return goods.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is reasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
To be entitled to the guarantee, you should always use the product as described. We act as an intermediatory and guarantee is provided by the manufacturer.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and adress of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered,and will not reduce your legal rights.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise to other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure wich it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
a.’Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personnal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b.’GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personnal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personnal Data we Process in providing the Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personnal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data for the purpose identified;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personnal Data; and
d. we will implement technical ad organisational measures to ensure you Personnal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail adress:
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (I) any fraudulent act or omission; or (II) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (I) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (II) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Cutomer’s business, trade, craft, or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession).
Governing laws, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non contractual matters) is governed by the law of Malta.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the court of Malta.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs, customers should contact us directly by email. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 7 days, extended to 14 days in complicated situations.